Monday, November 22, 2010

Reading Days

So, last Thursday my husband and I received our early Christmas gift to one another. An Amazon Kindle. So far it rocks, we read like most people breathe and this is so much easier than lugging an actual book around. I just finished reading A Kiss of Shadows by Laurell K. Hamilton which is the first book in her Meredith Gentry series. I've been reading Anita Blake novels for quite some time and figured I'd start in on these as well.

They're basically just about sex, but Hamilton is a very descriptive writer in every part of her stories and I enjoy that. There are storylines even if they take up less room than all the sexual stuff and they are a fun and sometimes exciting read. If you're not a squeamish reader and just want to kill a few hours I'd definitely recommend giving her books a read through.

No comments:

Post a Comment