Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Birth of Another Blog

With no format or content in mind I decided to just start another blog out in the vastness that is the internet.
So, without further ado. Welcome to the Day to Day!

Since this is the first post I'll tell you a little about myself. My name is Jennifer and I am a 32 year old mother of two wonderful little brats err toddlers. I guess technically I married my high school sweetheart, John, though I detested him in high school. My interests are pretty far ranging from music, books, video games, tv, movies, cooking and baking, scrap-booking, and many other odds and ends. I'm an assistant manager at a chain restaurant most of my waking hours, but I find brief moments to do other things from time to time.

I was doing research for a project John is working on and it took me to many an interesting blog, so I just figured what the hell I'll play around with one too. My guess is I will update fairly regularly the first couple of weeks then my interest will wane. But we shall see. Sometimes I surprise myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment