Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

I thought I would do another day!

WWW Wednesdays is hosted at Should Be Reading
 
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
My answers:
What are you currently reading?
Side Jobs: Stories From the Dresden Files
I'm currently reading Side Jobs by Jim Butcher. 1st book for my eBook Challenge
 
   What did you recently finish reading?
 by Laurell K. Hamilton A Stroke of Midnight (Meredith Gentry, Book 4) First Thus edition
I just finished up A Stroke of Midnight by Laurell K. Hamilton
 
   What do you think you’ll read next?
The Greyfriar (Vampire Empire, Book 1)
Planning on reading Vampire Empire Book One: The Greyfriar next as part of my Steampunk Challenge. I'll probably be reading Mistral's Kiss by Hamilton as well to continue the Gentry series.

No comments:

Post a Comment