Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WWW Wednesday (2)

WWW Wednesdays is hosted at Should Be Reading
 
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
My answers:
What are you currently reading?
Boneshaker (Sci Fi Essential Books)
I'm currently reading Boneshaker by Cherie Priest. 2nd book for my Steampunk Challenge
 
   What did you recently finish reading?
 Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5)
I just finished up Mistral's Kiss by Laurell K. Hamilton
 
   What do you think you’ll read next?
The Crown Conspiracy (The Riyria Revelations) 
Up next is the Crown Conspiracy by Michael Sullivan for my 2nd book in my e-book challenge

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have been reading some great stuff! Happy Wednesday! Here is my WWW post! Please stop by The Wormhole.

    ReplyDelete