Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Another Busy Day

I have to say Christmas was spectacular with the relatives! They were kind enough to let us crash in their beautiful home. The kids really enjoyed themselves and made out like bandits this year. Still busy on this side though. My son's 5th birthday is Sunday and need to pick up a couple items for him as well as get the cake ingredients. I used an extra day off last week so I work 6 days this week and go in for a few hours today (hoping to get off early Sunday) for paperwork stuff. The New Year probably won't see a slow down but hopefully it will be a little more of a regular schedule.

On the reading front I am currently reading book number 4 in the Meredith Gentry series by Laurell K Hamilton. I like the idea of the Sidhe in America. I realize now that I mostly read her books for the worlds she creates, it is a shame they are hidden behind so much sex. Hamilton's characters and worlds are fantastic. I will probably start reading the next Dresden book soon. And come the new year I will start in on my challenges! Already have a book coming from the local library for the Steampunk Challenge.

Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment